Thursday, September 4, 2008

Respect Jeter's Gangster First Ever Blog Poll

There is something that's been bothering me all season long, and I'm hoping you all can help me with this. I've thought about this for several restless nights, burning the midnight oil, and feel the matter is of too great an importance to just let go. Now after an entire season of contemplating both sides of the argument, reading books about the topic, studying out the history, and seeking input from several experts in the matter I've finally broken down and decided to turn it over to yall. Does Julio Lugo look like Jiminy Cricket?



Please vote in the poll to the right and put an end to this nation tearing debate once and for all.

9 comments:

Fred Trigger said...

I voted no but, I assure you I am very sober. Work would not be to happy, otherwise.

Fernando Alejandro said...

Yeah, but the definition of "sober" for Boston fans differs greatly from that of the rest of the continental US.

Fred Trigger said...

OUCH! I'm burnt! Well played, sir. Well played, indeed.

Fernando Alejandro said...

Thank you Trig.

Anonymous said...

Stop insulting Jiminy Cricket, please.
My mon always thinks Coco Crisp looks a lot like Captain Jack Sparrow. After Captain Jack Sparrow ran headlong into a wall, that is.
And it was the Indians' minor system that worked wonder for Cliff Lee.

Anonymous said...

And Melky is coming back.
Maybe they should turn him into a pitcher. He does have a very powerful arm.

Fernando Alejandro said...

I like the pitching idea for Melky. If his one major league talent is a strong arm, then why not have him throw out of the bullpen? We certainly know he can't bat.

Anonymous said...

yes but Jiminy never beat Mrs. Cricket...

Fernando Alejandro said...

Ouch, but so true.