Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yankees Stick It To Anaheim

The California Angels of Anaheim Los Angeles were routed today by our beloved Bombers (don't tell me I can't use the passive voice!). Not only were they routed, they were embarrassed before their home crowd of approximately 200 people. For obvious reasons, no one watches this team. They play at 10pm at night, they were red like the commie bastards they are, and they are not fond of infants. I only paid attention to this game in order to scout our future first baseman, Mark. Not only can I not pronounce his last name, I can't spell it, nor will I look it up, so it's first name basis for me and Mark. What I like about Mark is, that after leaving the funky bunch, he really committed himself to becoming a premiere hitter. He could've made a string of lukewarmly received films, but no, he didn't, he played ball. And when he's making $100M a game next year to be our first baseman, we should all keep that in mind when we start booing him in April for his lack of "clutch" hitting.

4 comments:

TribeGirl said...

Mark Texas whatever his name is won't get booed - somehow it will be A-Rod's fault. (Can you tell I'm salty at NY fans for always booing A-Rod? I heart A-Rod!!)

Anonymous said...

I don't want nobody named Mark on this team.
I want Hambomb.

Anonymous said...

And fire the genius who hit a foul ball into the Yankees dugout and almost put Pavano on the DL AGAIN.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

fire? I'm willing to pay that guy a bonus.