With the new year already more than a week old the RJG has decided to settle down and write out a list of our new years resolutions for 2013. Here they are:
1. Continue our hard hitting coverage of Derek Jeter's gangster.
2. Win a Pulitzer prize.
3. To support the Yankees, even when they start playing their age.
4. Meet Derek Jeter in person.
5. To not get kidnapped.
6. Attempt to like Kevin Youkillis.
7. Watch Expendables 3 in theaters with Derek Jeter.
8. To not get sued.
9. To not wear a bow tie, no matter how trendy it gets.
10. To watch the World Baseball Classic even after Puerto Rico gets knocked out.
So there you have it! It will be an ambitious year for the RJG. We hope you're New Years resolutions are this awesome.