Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Just Witnessed A Car Crash

What can you say about a game like that? It was ugly, but it was beautiful at the same time. The pitching was horrendous on both sides, at least until the Yankees got to Hawkins. Ohlendorf wasn't terrible but one inning pitched with one run is hardly good. The Sox pitching was way worse though, or at least 6 runs worse. The beauty was this offense coming alive in a major way. Not that they hadn't been scoring runs lately, they had, but not like this. Both offenses had great games, it was just a matter of whose pitching would be worse. Today it was Boston's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the pitchers are in deep trouble, the offence must go to the rescue. Our team did that last night, and hopefully the Bosucks will fail their mission tonight.

TribeGirl said...

I'm glad Giambi got a hit. I hope he keeps it up and starts putting up some good numbers ~ I feel bad for him!

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

Giambi will come around, but he's got to start going the other way.

Alecia Longsworth said...

Why did you name your blog that way, Roberto? I suddenly felt like I read an unusual blog entry. Anyway, it must have been fun to watch the game! I wasn't able to catch some games over the season, but I definitely will after my schedule has cleared up. :)