Thursday, April 3, 2008

Theeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees Lose

How come Sterling never says it like that? Well, as you all know by now, the Yankees lost, leaving the team with a .500 record. Cy Young Burnett pitched very well. Mussina? Not so much. Though in fairness to Moose he did not pitch poorly, and when the other pitcher is on like that you're going to lose some games. That and he had no pre-game candy. A Granola bar and trail mix? #$*%#$ Outta Here! I'm not sure how but I'm sure the guys over at a blog to remain nameless have found a way to blame Joe Torre for this. If they haven't, then keep reading, because I have. Over the last few seasons Torre relied so heavily on Mussina that he ruined his arm. He would leave Mussina in games too long, making him throw too many pitches, pitch him on back to back double header games, so on and so forth. Then, after games, Mussina would have to do the other players' homework. Now Moose is cooked. I hate you Joe Torre, I hate you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the homework really got to him.. i heard melky made him do is calculus homework.

Anonymous said...

Moose should get some glasses. He's always squinting up there.

Fernando Alejandro said...

Forget calculus, it was Mariano's advance German classes that did him in.

Anonymous said...

advance german.. gets you every time... big game tonight lets win this series

Fernando Alejandro said...

Yeeeaaah. I'm really looking forward to Hughes pitching. I won't be able to catch the beginning of the game, but hopefully he's still in when I show up.

Anonymous said...

Shoot, the Franchise is going to pitch a no-hitter. Of course he'll still be in there.

Fernando Alejandro said...

How bout a shut out? I would never forgive myself if he pitched a no-no and I wasn't there to see it.