Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Yanks Lost Again

So Pettitte was less than stellar in his 2008 debut, but what can you do? It's early, so I'm not too worried, but this offense needs to pick up before they find themselves in the same hole they dug the last two years. You know, the one that was Torre's fault and which wouldn't happen again because Girardi made the players run in spring training.

I played catch today for the first time this spring and my shoulder should be pretty sore tomorrow on account of my throwing heat. I've really got no idea as to what I should be writing about but I felt I should post something before the day ended. So here's to pity posting at the end of the day. Cheers.

2 comments:

michael kei said...

Throwing heat? It's all about finesse. I can toss a solid knuckler at 60 feet. Beat that.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

smokin' knuckler, 60 yards