Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Brett Anderson

With the pitching market pretty much non-existant, its time we, as fans, get creative with our non-sensical trade ideas. To this end, I propose Brett Anderson. Who? You ask. Click on the link, I respond. Make me, you say. Make me make you, I retort. But the point is, Brett Anderson is a young left handed pitcher for Oakland who turned in a phenomenal season last year. Oakland, is a huge fan of prospects. A guy like Brett Anderson, who would be seen as a lower rotation upgrade for us, could be gotten for a sprinkling of our prospects. Cashman, I know you read this blog, look into this already! It may be worth it if the price is right, which it always is for the Yankees.


Anonymous said...

Impressive ERA.

Fernando Alejandro said...

That's what stood out! I get the notion that he's not on Cashman's radar though.