Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is My Brother Too Gangster?

So my brother left yesterday to return to the States, but his trip left an overwhelming question: is my brother too gangster?

Let me explain. Early on during his stay here, we went to a local pub for lunch. At the end of our meal we ordered three teas. Tea here is generally served in a small pot, with an accompanying cup. The waiter brought three tea pots, one for each of us (my brother, myself, and my wife). I served myself some tea from my teapot, then watched in intimidated astonishment as my brother bypassed the tea pot standing right in front of him, reached around some menus that were otherwise obscuring my teapot from his vantage point, grabbed my teapot, poured out what was left of my tea, and then drank it in one gulp, all the while glaring at me.

Now, before coming I had asked my brother to bring my baseball mitt, so we could play catch and so I could have a glove out here. He brought the glove, but then upon leaving, promptly packed it up with the rest of his luggage and took it back to the states. That made two robberies of a family member in a week and a half. Has the gangster theme of the blog gone to my brother's head? The evidence would suggest so.

5 comments:

Fernando Alejandro said...

Wow, just wow. You can't let that go!

Rich Mahogany said...

The jury is still out.

lady gaganonymous said...

i lol'ed

Unknown said...

1. It's hard out there for a Ponce.

2. He's OH. Original Hoodlum.

3. Well Bob's your Uncle. He lifted your spot of tea Guv? That's not right I say, I say. Well pip pip Cheerio. Eh What.

Rich Mahogany said...

Fernando's future is cloaked in shadow.