Monday, June 18, 2012

Yanks Take First Game from Braves

The Good

Sabathia pitched a complete game, combining with the offense's six runs to take the first game of this series against the Braves. No one was doing the chop.

The Bad

Sabathia seemed distracted after the game, not really paying attention to the beat reporters' questions. Suddenly he spoke up.

"I still have some Euros leftover from a trip I took. Do I need to get rid of these? I mean, how long do I have before these aren't worth anything?"

There was no good answer to that question.

The Ugly

Have you seen Roger Clemens's kids? I wouldn't click on that if I were you.

The Kids Are Happy

$4 more to the kids from Teixeira and Cano. You're welcome.

Raul Ibanez 10hr = $20
Nick Swisher 10hr = $20
Andruw Jones 6hr = $12
Derek Jeter 6hr = $12
Curtis Granderson 21hr = $42
Alex Rodriguez 10hr = $20
Robinson Cano 13hr = $26
Mark Teixeira 12hr = $24
Eric Chavez 3hr = $6
Russell Martin 8hr = $16
Jayson Nix 2hr = $4

Total 101hr = $202

4 comments:

Rich Mahogany said...

I ignored your advice and clicked on the link. I think it's broken because I was taken to a screenshot from Big Love or maybe Deliverance.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

I think this is the most I've ever laughed at a comment. Kudos, Rich Mahogany! Deliverance was my first thought, but then that kid on the far right definitely screams Big Love. Creepy all around.

Rich Mahogany said...

You guys make me laugh most mornings, it's the least I could do. (The other mornings are for weeping.)

Hostpph.com said...

At least Sabathia did it great and bad at the same game. but at least it was interesting game.