Monday, February 16, 2009

Will You Be Watching?

Tomorrow at 1:30pm Alex Rodriguez will hold his press conference at Steinbrenner Stadium, formerly known by the much worse name, Legends' Field. Will you tune in? I'll probably listen to the audio on WFAN.com later that day, but I suspect I'll have better things to do tomorrow afternoon, like figuring out which supplements available at GNC could trigger a false positive for primobolan, but then deciding to just go with the primobolan anyway. We'll probably be doing another exclusive interview with Mr. Rodriguez in the near future, so stay tuned in for your number one Yankees' news source, Respect Jeter's Gangster dot blogspot dot com (we realize it's a long name, but it's not our fault).

8 comments:

TribeGirl said...

Of course I'll be watching! They better telecast the whole thing on one of the ESPNs!!!

I bet it was one of those supplements he was taking that gives him the smoothest skin in baseball...

Anonymous said...

That supplement that gives you the smoothest skin in baseball: HGH.

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching. And no cutaways for stupid comments by Steve Phillips!

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

I hope Michael Kay and John Singleton do play by play and color commentary for the event. That would be awesome!

Raven King said...

Who the Hades is "John Singleton"?
A crossbreed between John Flaherty and and my favorite baseball commentator Ken Singleton?

Raven King said...

I won't be watching.
I already read the script and know all the plots.
Alex(battering eyelashes, tears in eyes)keeps saying, "I'm young, I'm stupid, I'm sooooooo sorry."
Broony Cash, Joe G, Jeter, Jorge, Mo & Andy(grim face, thin lips and deep scowl)remain silent and nod solemnly.

Fernando Alejandro said...

The Yankees decided they needed to cut spending somewhere, and created John Singleton using DNA from both Flaherty and Ken, and then fired them both.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've had Sportscenter on for a while now waiting for it. I'm about ready to throw something at my tv the next time rick rielly comes on to tell me about California's mt rushmore.