Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gangsta Gangsta

We here at Respect Jeter's Gangster respect Jeter's gangster. So it's important to note that a day after leaving the game after being hit on the hand by a pitch, Jeter is in the starting line up.

Also of gangster note, Chien-Ming Wang has said he will not miss a start despite a mild calf strain and A-Rod has two home-runs in two games since coming off the DL.

Cano is also 2 for 3 so far, a good sign. I was worried he was starting to slip back into his slump.


Mora left the game with a wrist injury after attempting a Joba fist pump and finding out the hard way that it isn't as easy as it looked.


Kevin said...

Did anyone see the ball boy down the RF line fall down? I was at the game and it was on SportsCenter when I got home.. still trying to find a clip on the net somewhere... so hysterical

Fernando Alejandro said...

I didn't catch that. Let me know if you find a clip somewhere.