Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Will Cash Bring Balance to the Force?

I can't say for sure whether or not Cashman will bring balance to the force, but he's definitely got Jedi Mind powers over other GMs. First he got Xavier Nady and Damaso Marte for various office supplies (who but W.B. Mason?). Now he has managed to trade for the one of the best catchers of all time. That is quite a defensive tandem, I-Rod and Molina, and Cashman has only given up one real player in order to achieve all of this (Farnsworth). Now I hear a trade for Washburn is in the works where Seattle will take Kei Igawa and pay both his and Washburn's full salaries. It's amazing really, Cash definitely has learned to control the Force.

(You know I'm cool when I write entire blog posts about the Force. I'd have written more but my head gear got in the way)

1 comment:

Bucky7588 said...

even if pudge gets hurt and can't play for the rest of the season, its still a good deal because Farnsworth is gone