Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yesterday's Game

My brother wanted me to do the game summary, but I've been out all day. That and I didn't really want to. Now I'm about to go out for dinner and so I don't have much time to do it now. Considering today's game is already over, last night's game just won't get as much attention as it should, but I'll give the highlights anyway.

Mussina won his twelfth game solidifying himself as the team's ace and AARP liaison.

Sexson had an RBI single in his first at-bat, once again proving Cashman is a genius.

The Yankees won, which we here at RJG prefer to the Yankees losing.

Today's game's wrap up will come soon. My brother was there so expect to get a good feel for what a bleacher seat feels like in 96 degree whether.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

96 degrees in the bleachers? Been there. Not the easiest thing to sit through. Then again I've also been out there through torrential rain, which wasn't pleasant either. Hope he kept cool somehow.

Fernando Alejandro said...

I bought a "Got 'Stache?" T-shirt and kept it over my head to block the harmful UV rays from giving my scalp a tan through my hair. It did its duty.