Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The AL Wins Again!

But that's not what I'm going to write about. Instead here are some updates about the blog:

1. We will soon be getting an RJG greatest hits section for the blog, which will have a list of some of our more memorable posts. I suspect this post won't be on there.

2. Baseball for the Yankees resumes on Friday, which gives us two days to fill with something, anything really. We will be sending our RJG investigative team out into the world to turn up something. Its yet to be determined what that would be.

3. We're on vacation next week, but we'll be posting daily.

That's about all I got for now. Holler!

5 comments:

Quinn said...

carl crawford=yankee next year?

cr1 said...

I'd settle for Curtis Granderson...

Geofredo said...

How is the Bear doing? Will he be working next week?

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

he hasn't been around long enough to qualify for vacation time, but with us gone, there won't be anyone to really keep an eye on whether he's around or not.

Geofredo said...

I never really trust bears. I worked with one once and he bit the arm off the janitor. Paco was a really good guy too. Needles to say, the CEO fired him shortly after.
We were happy upon hearing that but we were all kind of worried on his last day. Worried that something might happen. Thank God he just took his lunchbox and left quietly.
If I were you I'd get rid of him. Send him packing 5pm tomorrow. Leave when he leaves and lock the door. Anyways, that's what I'd do.