Friday, July 17, 2009

Bottom of the Barrel

Recently we were interviewed by the guys over at the Bottom of the Barrel blog. For some of you regulars you may recognize Mr. Fred Trigger as one of the writers for that blog. Its a fun interview, and we hope you'll check it out.

Right now, I'm so tired I feel like I'm in a dream. However, I'm at work in this dream, which kind of defeats the purpose of dreaming. As soon as this third cup of coffee kicks in, I'll be back with more. One thing I will say: the Yankees get back to playing baseball tonight, and it couldn't come a moment too soon.

5 comments:

Raven King said...

I'm one of the people who don't give a damn about pro players using PED.
After all, it's THEIR cup size, not mine.

anonymous number two said...

Good interview, Fred Trigger. I would have left a comment at you blog but felt a bit intimidated by all the THE's. Anyways in 1999, I had a bit of angst about maybe Normar and Alex being better at SS than Jeter, but not anymore for a long time.

Fred Trigger said...

Thanks, but they did most of the work making it a good interview. As for calling him "The Jeter", one of the commentators called him that and it reminded me of "The Big Lebowski" and the dude, so I went with it.

She-Fan said...

Great interview. I will now approach both blogs with new respect (along with respect for The Jeter).

ruthie j said...

lol...the jeter..loved it