Thursday, June 10, 2010

X-Rays on Gardner's Thumb Negative

It is being reported that x-rays, taken last night, on Gardner's left thumb were negative. If you ask Gardner, however, they were extremely negative.

"I was pretty down, to be honest," explained a visibly hurt Brett Gardner. "I mean these X-Rays. They were so negative! They're all, 'Hey Gardy, you're not going to wear that, are you?' And, 'Hey Brett, can you please use your inside voice? You're yelling in my ear. Nobody else wants to hear our conversation, ok?!' Or, 'Hey, you know who really knows how to take an x-ray? Posada. He was so much better than you when he had his foot x-ray taken. Oh well, I guess it's unfair to expect you to be that good.' It was pretty hurtful."

3 comments:

Armando Galarraga's perfect game said...

Negative?
You call that negative?
Let me tell you something, young man, nothing is "negative" compared to Carl Pavano's mustache!

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

That may have been the most awful experience of my relatively young life.

Rich Mahogany said...

It's Ned Flanders' moustache. I imagine everyone in Minnesota having a moustache like that.