Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Predictions

Its about this time of year that everyone throws out their predictions. We at the "Respect Jeter's Gangster" blog are no different. Here's how we project this season to go:

AL East Winner: Yankees
AL Central Winner: Don't Care
AL West Winner: Don't Care

NL East Winner: Don't Care
NL Central Winner: Don't Care
NL West Winner: Don't Care

ALDS Winner: Yankees
ALCS Winner: Yankees
World Series Winner: Yankees

NLDS Winner: Don't Care
NLCS Winner: Don't Care
World Series Contender: Let's say the Marlins. Not because I think they'll make it that far, but because we owe them after they beat us in '03, let us have Pavano in '05, and gave the Red Sox Beckett in '06.

I hope this was as informative to read as it was to write. Let's get this season started!

UPDATE: I completely forgot about my wild card predictions. Here they are:

AL Wild Card: Don't Care
NL Wild Card: Don't Care

Thanks for the anonymous email tip that clued me in on my blunder. This here blog is a community.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "Jonny Gomes" T-shirt is a classic.

Fernando Alejandro said...

That it is my friend. That it is.

Anonymous said...

A post I have no quarrel with.