Monday, February 18, 2008

Best Name in Baseball Award

Hands down, Fukudome. Now there's the way it's pronounced, and the way I pronounce it. Let's just say I'm sticking with my pronunciation until the 12 year old humor of it wears off. Fukudome is also the best t-shirt, especially at parties. Will Pavano have a new going out shirt soon? Only time will tell.

In other news, Andy Pettitte may be losing it. According to Pete Abe's blog "As Andy Pettitte sat down, he noticed Derek Jeter, Mariano River and Jorge Posada sitting down off to the side. 'Hey, those are my boys over there,' he said to Joe Girardi. 'All right.'" How you confuse three of the biggest stars in the game for your three sons is beyond me. Besides, Andy's youngest is like three years old, how confused was he at that press conference?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You outclass the staff writers of the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

that's what I keep telling people, but they don't believe me.