Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exclusive Player Interviews

Tomorrow Pete Abe is going to have an exclusive interview with Phil Hughes on his blog. So I figured we'd preempt him and post our own exclusive interview with a number of Yankees:

Respect Jeter's Gangster: Derek, how do you feel about ARod?

DJ: I've been very fortunate to play with the Yankees my whole career and I want to retire a Yankee.

RJG: Thanks Derek. Hey Melky, how'd you feel when your name came up in trade rumors this winter?

MC: I didn't want to be traded.

RJG: I bet. Great initials by the way. Hey Pos, how about those numbers last season?

JP: Don't call me Pos.

RJG: Got it. Hey Farnsworth . . . never mind, you look like you should be polishing that firearm right now. Hey Joe G, how do you feel about your prospects this season?

JG: We're going to take it one game at a time.


Well there you have it. You just got a season's worth of player answers from your number one spot for Yankees information. Honestly, you'll never have to listen to a single press conference since this is pretty much representative of what you're likely to hear. You can thank me later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't get A- Rod to talk.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

Oh, I forgot. Here's a season worth of A-Rod:

"I love playing in New York. My family and I are very happy here."

"I'd trade all my MVPs for a World Series."

"I've never used steroids, we're tested a lot."