Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mitre Wants Haren

The Good

The offense wasn't totally dead yesterday, and even staged a bit of a ninth inning rally until an umpire killed it since he had better things to do. Moseley pitched well, which was also good.

The Bad

The day that I ranted about how I don't think the Yankees should trade for Haren, Mitre countered my argument by pitching so poorly the Yankees may rethink their need for an extra starter. His argument may prove to be more effective than mine.

The Ugly

I called Mitre yesterday and asked him what his problem was. He said I was his problem. I told him to go copulate with himself, to which he responded that I, not him, should go copulate with myself. Then I was all, "Do you even know what copulate means?!" And he's all, "I do. Do you?!" And I'm like, "Um, yeah." And he's like, "You're my problem." Then I told him that he was better last week, and he's like, "I was on the DL last week, jackass! Shows what you know!" And then, relishing the brilliant trap I had set, I was all, "I know. It's better when you DON'T pitch!" Booooooom. I think I heard crying on the other line. I then proceeded to inform Mitre that that was indeed how I rolled.

Raw Power

Teixeira had two home runs, and Posada had one. Good for an additional $6 for the children.

Posada 12hr = $24
Granderson 7hr = $14
Cano 18hr = $36
Swisher 17hr = $34
Jeter 9hr = $18
Johnson 2hr = $4
Rodriguez 15hr = $30
Teixeira 20hr = $40
Thames 3hr = $6
Gardner 5hr = $10
Winn 1hr = $2
Miranda 3hr = $6
Curtis 1hr = $1
Total = $226

No comments: