Friday, November 20, 2009

Kicking Roy Halladay's Tires

Recently, there has been a lot of talk of 'kicking the tires' on Roy Halladay. Roy Halladay, for one, is tired of it.

"The other day I was filling up my tank at the gas station, and some punk kid comes up to my car, kicks the Pirellis, then runs off yelling, 'I kicked the tires on you Halladay!'" explained Halladay.

Halladay understands that teams may be interested in him, but he does not approve of tire kicking. "I just want to be able to leave my car in the driveway without having to worry about my twenty-twos."

The tire kicking has even escalated. "The other day, I was just standing there, then some kid kicks me in the love handle and yells, 'I kicked the tire on you, b**ch!' I couldn't believe it. This has gotten completely out of hand."

Roy is afraid to drive anywhere, sending his wife on most of his errands. "My life has been turned completely upside down. Why won't Toronto just trade me already?"

Indeed.

No comments: