Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prophetic Vision?

Last night I had a dream. There was a breaking report on a sports themed television show (think Sportscenter, though I no longer watch ESPN). Halladay had been traded to the Yankees for the cost of only two players. One was a pitcher, and the other a minor league position player. The broadcasters did not tell me who those position players were, as they left that cliffhanger for when they returned from commercial break. That, of course, was the extent of the dream. I can only assume it was a prophetic vision, so prepare yourselves for Roy Halladay in the near future, at a surprisingly lower cost than we'd expected.

5 comments:

JWagg said...

Unfortunately, the pitcher was CC Sabathia

Anonymous said...

Phil Hughes and Austin Jackson.

Reverend JR Davis said...

Its gotta be Brian Bruney and Austin Romaine!

SA Yankee fan said...

Well, we do have Bronny Cash, the man that traded Benemit and a bag of peanuts for Nick Swisher.....

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

Great response, JWagg. Yeah, I'm relying on Bronny to work some of his magic on this one. I should call him soon.