Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twitter Update

Some time ago I opened up a Twitter account so I could live blog during games and have another venue for interaction with our readers. Then I moved to England and stopped Tweeting, since I couldn't watch the games and, though I tried to stay up a few times to catch some play-off baseball, I simply couldn't keep going to bed at 5am every night (not to mention I was without internet access for the first month and more or less forgot about the account in the intervening time).

Recently, however, I have begun using Twitter again. I try my best not to send too many tweets, and am using it mainly to let people know when we've updated the blog, and the occasional random comment/observation.

If you're interested in following RJG on Twitter, click here.

No comments: