Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Challenge Hank Steinbrenner to A Duel...

...of words. If Hank is man enough, he'll personally contact RJG via email and set up an interview. That is if he's not afraid of getting questions that aren't softballs. Tough, hard hitting, RJG questions like, "what newspapers inform your worldview." And, "name one Hal Steinbrenner decision that you disagree with."

If you know Hank, and you're reading this, tell him to stop cowering in fear and set up an interview with the only blog trusted by both Raven and TribeGirl (not to mention Fred Trigger, Michael Kei, Derek Jeter, Bucky, Quinn, Anonymous 1 and 2, Pseudo Fernando for a while, Steve, Jane, Hal Steinbrenner, and a number of others I'm sure I'm forgetting). We can do the interview via email, via phone, via satellite video phone, or in person. If Hank isn't too busy brushing his ponies he can come down to New York and have lunch with me at my local deli, like a man. Ball's in your court Steinbrenner. Ball's in your court.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

im hurt... i trust this blog more than any sports blog... but thats besides the point... i hope he mans up and accepts this challenge..

Bucky7588 said...

thanks for the shout out!

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

damn it quinn, you see what happens when you don't post a comment in two consecutive posts, I forget to name you, I'm updating this now. Don't take it personally, I'm sure there are others I forgot in addition to the few I may or may not have made up. I hope he mans up too.

Anonymous said...

haha.. i will post consecutively right now.. rocco baldelli anyone. i know he has an injury problem but i think hes a little better than damon.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

I believe it is Baldelli who has some sort of cellular problem where his body has a hard time converting food into energy and that was the source of his frequent absences from the team. If that problem is addressed it could be an interesting option.

michael kei said...

Offer Hank free alcohol. That should do it.

Anonymous said...

Offer him free cigarettes too. And when he says yes to your interview, ask him if he agrees with Girardi about no candy in the clubhouse.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

the candy issue is a high priority interview topic. I suspect, however, that Hank is to afraid of me, Robbie Fingers, to dare have a one on one. Let's see if he'll prove me wrong.

TribeGirl said...

Which one is the really gross one - I get them confused? Or are they both really gross?

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

gross one?

TribeGirl said...

Yeah, Hank and Hal. One of them is really gross....or are they both gross? Like they always have their mouth full of those Yankee stadium hotdogs or something. Seriously, it looks like one (or both) of them is always chewing on something (they mouth full of something) like a whole meal. Is it both of them or just one of them? I get them confused...

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

You're definitely thinking of Hank, our target for an interview. My guess is, sooner or later, our taunts will force him to sit down with us.