Monday, August 4, 2008

#@%&*$!@

A walk-off grand slam. Really? A walk-off grand slam? Wow, way to lose in style boys. This is just ridiculous. It was nice winning seven in a row after the all star break, but since then our pitching has gone back on break and now Joba may be hurt. He left with a sore shoulder which = bad. Hopefully it's nothing, but shoulder problems are much more serious than elbow problems, which usually only require major ligament replacement surgery. Anyway, the point is you don't leave Marte in to face Marlon Byrd. If I'm Joba I'm medicating my shoulder with guiness and jager shots, that way I don't remember this mess. Likewise for Marte.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see dear Carl back on the mound in pinstripes. Thank God we didn't trade dear Kei for Jarrod Washburn.

Anonymous said...

I guess Pudge and Joba are not a match made in heaven.
It's time to call up some young talented pitchers from the minors
and the offence must step up to carry the team into postseason.

Roberto E. Alejandro said...

postseason may not be realistic for this team. Every time they show signs of life they find a way to botch it (i.e. losing 2 of 3 to baltimore). This has been the most frustrating season in a long time. Hopefully they turn it around, but I'm not holding my breath.